Sunday, October 15, 2006

Delay delay delay!

A common phrase used in house buying is location, location, location.

When dealing with the Local Government Ombudsman the phrase delay, delay, delay would appear to be more appropriate.

I was told in May 2006 that following a number of comeback requests my complaint would finally be investigated. I posted an update during August 2006 but at that time I was still waiting for the Councils' formal responses to my 2002 complaint. (My 2002 complaint was against two Councils, a Borough Council and a County Council.)

It's now the middle of October 2006 and I am still waiting for the County Councils' formal response to my 2002 complaint. Why am I still waiting after 5 months? The answer to that question will be posted in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment