Sunday, November 26, 2006

Premonition comes true?

A couple of weeks ago I had a meeting with an assistant ombudsman and an investigator to discuss my complaint. The problem was that they appeared more interested in resolving the underlying problem for the benefit of the council than investigating my 2002 complaint.

Ignoring blatant lies and glaring inconsistencies produced by the Councils over the last few years they concentrated instead on trying to deconstruct my complaint with irrelevant and fallacious arguments.

It looks like a premonition I made in one of my earlier postings ‘Happy 9th Anniversary’ is coming true.

'Only time will tell but it's not looking good so far. They appear more interested in resolving the problem for the County Council than investigating my complaint. Two months and they still haven't asked the Council for a formal response to the allegations I made during 2002.'

It's now more than 6 months since the Ombudsman promised to investigate my complaint (with some priority) and I still haven't seen the County Council's response to my 2002 complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment