Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Puzzle solved!

The final piece of the puzzle has recently fallen into place regarding my complaints.

I can now start to write the last chapters of my story about Local Authority maladministration and the abject failure of the Local Government Ombudsmen using my 1997 and 2001 complaints as a case study.

I now know why the Ombudsman has been doing their level best to bury my complaints for the last ten years. Knowing that puts everything they have done (or not done) over the last ten years into perspective. Therefore, I don't have to wait any longer to complete my story. In fact any further delay in resolving my complaints will just reinforce my arguments that the Ombudsman prefers to resolve the underlying problem for the benefit of the Council rather than investigate any complaints of maladministration.

More information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment