Thursday, February 21, 2008

At last

Looks like the wheels in the Ombudsman's office started to turn yesterday regarding my request for their final report. (How I know can't yet be published save to say there are wheels within wheels.)

I submitted my response to their provisional report on the 5th December 2007 and have been waiting patiently ever since for their final report. Let's hope the wheels keep on turning and I receive the final report before we start the 12th year of the Ombudsman's involvement in my case.

In future I think I will use any and all legal remedies at my disposal rather than trying to get the Local Government Ombudsman to do a job they clearly don't want to do or even (up to now at least) appear capable of doing.

No wonder their customer satisfaction levels are so low.

No comments:

Post a Comment