Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summary

This was the last paragraph of a recent post I made on the public forum but it sums up the whole fiasco quite nicely. 25th post down that particular thread.

'What we have here is three public authorities[1] making a cluster **** of a simple issue that could have been resolved by the simple expediency of telling me what specific statutory authority allows them to interfere with my property, legal and human rights. If they can answer that question I am not in a position to stop them. So why don't they just tell me? And why after 11 years involvement has the Ombudsman never asked the councils to tell me. For that would resolve the problem one way or another in a stroke.'

After 11 years of obfuscation by all three bodies I am still waiting for an answer to that vital question. If they can provide an answer to that question then why have they waited over 11 years to tell me? If they can't provide an answer to that question then they have clearly been guilty of intimidation and harassment over the last 11 years and that means when it gets to court I can also pursue a claim for punitive damages.
Nemo me impune lacessit: "No one provokes me with impunity."

[1] Vale Royal Borough Council, Cheshire County Council and the Local Government Ombudsman.

No comments:

Post a Comment