Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's not rocket science!

In 1998 Vale Royal Borough Council promised the then York LGO that the highway would be redesigned so it would have no impact on my property. So Mrs Seex, just what part of a 18" step across my vehicular right of way don't you understand? And just how does a 18" step across my entrance have no impact on my property? A legal right of way my property has enjoyed for well over 100 years and still enjoys to this day.

Human Rights Act (Part II. The First Protocol)

Article 1: Protection of property (this includes land) Every natural or legal person is entitled to the peaceful enjoyment of his possessions.

What your eye doesn't see a council doesn't have to grieve over no doubt

Even if justice is blind those who dispense it shouldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment