Sunday, September 07, 2008

Odds on you lose with the York LGO.

The odds of obtaining a report from the York LGO in which they find maladministration following an investigation are about 1 in 300.

Whilst the Odds of writing a New York Times best seller are only 1 in 220.

I have managed to obtain a report from the York LGO twice for the same problem. That would equate to odds of about 1 in 90,000. Ironically the problem has still not been resolved so I am still technically in a position to submit a third complaint about the same problem.

If successful the odds would be 1 in 27,000,000. (Carol Vorderman could no doubt tell me the exact odds.) The odds of becoming a saint are only 1 in 20 million whilst the odds of becoming president of America are only 1 in 10 million. (Unfortunately nationality precludes this possibility as it does for Arnold Schwarzenegger.)

I wonder what the odds are of the Local Government Ombudsman ever doing their job properly? I think I'll stick to the National Lottery, much better odds at 1 in 14 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment