Monday, December 15, 2008

Seex' Law 6

Seex' sixth law: Avoid the concrete conclusion and cultivate the delightfully vague.

A review of Seex' earlier laws.

Seex's fourth law: When the going gets tough, make yourself scarce. Seex's fifth law: When you're unaccountable you can ignore normal things like fairness, natural justice and the truth. Seex' third law: If a particular piece of evidence doesn't fit your preferred conclusion just ignore it. (Even if it's a promise to another ombudsman.) Seex' second law: A Council can infringe a citizen's legal or human rights rights and deny them the right to challenge any interference by the simple ruse of refusing to tell the citizen concerned which statutory authority (law) they are relying on to legitimise their actions. Seex' first law: Further to my earlier post it appears that Mrs Seex has introduced a new legal excuse for a threat. Cheshire County Council have given me a choice of A or B with the threat of C [1] should I refuse to accept A or B. However, the York LGO, Anne Seex, doesn't accept it's a threat, as far as she is concerned Cheshire County Council are merely informing me of what they are going to do should I refuse to accept A or B. Therefore, if you are ever accused of threatening behaviour just use Seex' law as your defence. For example, 'I didn't threaten to hit the person who wouldn't give me their wallet, I was merely informing them of what I was going to do if they didn't give it to me.'

1) The Council refused to tell me what statutory authority allowed them to implement option C. Over the last 8 years the Council has also been refusing to tell me what statutory authority allowed them to implement the plan which was the subject of my complaint. The Ombudsman may find it convenient to turn a blind eye to their refusal to give me the information requested but I certainly don't. Please refer to Seex' second law for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment