Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anti LGO Blog to Anti LGO Website

Blogs are a very useful tool but in some cases they are not the appropriate mechanism for what you want to do. They are excellent for random posts but not very good as a means of archiving evidence and such like. Therefore, I have decided to build a website to house the vast amount of evidence I have collected against the LGO over the last 12 years. Luckily I have now retired so I can dedicate more of my time to my new enterprise. Having said that this blog will continue along side my new website as a means of posting random thoughts.

The LGO was given a chance to do their job properly (twice); they didn't (twice), so now they pay the price. Public exposure and humiliation like they have never experienced before.

No comments:

Post a Comment