Friday, April 10, 2009

With the LGO redress is never around but the injustice keeps going around.


Further evidence against the biased Local Government Ombudsman.

I submitted my first complaint in 1997. Unfortunately the council failed to provide the recommended remedy and the ombudsman did nothing about it. Even failing to write a second report as they should have done in such circumstances.

I submitted a second complaint during 2002. The LGO initially rejected my complaint based on a private telephone conversation with a member of the council staff.

During 2006 I managed to persuade the LGO to comeback on my 2002 complaint. The LGO wrongly rejected many of my complaints during 2008 using deliberately manipulated interpretations of the councils statutory powers and guess what, they dealt with the same person who had misled them during 2002. (Full damning story coming soon. I have been delayed because I have been busy building a new website as a permanent home for my case study.)

During late 2008 whilst supposedly providing a remedy for the earlier maladministration the council committed further and more serious acts of maladministration. As I had done in 1997 I copied letters about the councils actions to the LGO.

As usual the LGO ignored the fact that the council were trying to maladminister their way out of the problem they had previously maladministered their way into. However, this last week there was another development, the LGO has asked me if I want to submit a complaint about the council's recent actions.

So we are now in the position that the council has still not met the recommendations of the LGO's 1998 report, the current LGO has ignored this and also buried further acts of maladministration carried out during 2001 but now has the audacity to suggest I give them the chance to bury the further and more serious acts of maladministration committed by the council during 2008.


Are they barking mad?


PS: I suggest the LGO should use the logo above because it graphically represents their organisation better than words could ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment