Monday, November 16, 2009

LGO caught out lying again (Update)

Further to my initial and second post on the subject, I have now secured additional evidence to prove that either an Ombudsman has been lying to the Commission for Local Administration (CLAE) for the last few months or the CLAE were lying to me in their response to the Freedom of Information request that I submitted on the 11th September 2009. Reproduced below.

I would like to know on what date,

1) the Commission for Local Administration in England started to factor in the likely cost of an investigation into their decision whether to investigate a complaint or not?

2) you made the department of Communities and Local Government aware that you were no longer deciding to investigate complaints based on merit alone?

3) you made complainants aware that the decision to investigate their complaint would no longer be made on merit alone?

This is the response I received from the Commission for Local Administratiopn on the 5th October 2009

The answers to the questions you pose in your email of 11 September, are:
1. The Commission does not do this, so there is no date.
2. Never (see above).
3. Never (see above).

My response to this is, well one of your Commissioners did, see my earlier post and I now have additional evidence to prove they still do. So who is telling the truth an who is lying?

Let's see if I can find out who...

No comments:

Post a Comment