Thursday, March 31, 2011

Extracts from more messages about the LGO received recently

"I went to the L.G.O and they accepted my complaint but many weeks later the investigator said that it wasn't in their jurisdiction."

"I am not the slightest interested in the LGO looking at my complaint again. They have no idea how to investigate and quite honestly I don't value their opinion. In my eyes they are nothing, nobodies who twist logic and I would never recommend anyone approach them, pointless exercise. "

"I think he [LGO investigator] just wanted to put me off suing the Council."

"I got nothing off the ombudsman."

"I can see their methods/modus operandi. Give you loads of sympathy, build you up and drop you like a piece of dirt."

"I was pleased that I read your web pages before I contacted the LGO, the shock of their actions was easier to accept."

"the whole system stinks of the gentleman's club.

"I am hearing lots of complaints locally about the LGO."

"The LGO [actual name of LGO given] is a worthless excuse for justice and a total waste of space."

"I have experienced the corrupt local government ombudsman and his toady investigator."

"I am still reeling in shock at the bare-faced audacity of this organisation."

"The local government ombudsman has as much integrity as a racetrack shyster manipulating three egg cups and ball."

"The idiom about "moving goalposts" springs to mind. We have very serious misgivings."

"They [LGO] recommended utterly derisory compensation."

"I am still going through exactly the same thing that caused me to complain in the first place."

"The lgo agreed with us but did not believe the case was worth pursuing. The ombudsman's investigations was cursory and inaccurate and totally prejudiced against us and for the council."

"No wonder the local council urged us to complain to the LGO."

"The LGO report was characterised by the fact that the bulk complaints were completely ignored."

"LGO knighted for his disservices to the public, doesn't it stink.

"Had we known that the lgo was so ineffective, biased and incompetent we would not have bothered."  

"Everything I said to the ombudsman required proof but everything the council said to them was taken on face value."

No comments:

Post a Comment