Friday, October 26, 2012

Select committee report into the work of the LGO: Government response

The Government has now responded to the select committee report following their investigation into the work of the Local Government Ombudsman. Read the Government's response here.

I will add my analyse the Government's response as soon as possible and add it below.

My earlier posts chronicling the events leading up to the Government's response.

Inquiry into the Local Government Ombudsman

LGO, PHSO and the CLG Select Committee Investigation

Written evidence re investigation into the LGO

Local Government Ombudsman Oral Evidence

More written evidence submitted re investigation into the LGO

Select Committee Report Published

My response to the LGO's response to the panning they received

CLG Committee Findings - The failings of the Local Government Ombudsman

LGO taking steps to change. Why? Because they can no longer bury the truth

Ombudsmen must join forces, says LGO Jane Martin

Has the LGO improved since the select committee report?

I will add my analyse the Government's response as soon as possible and add it below.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm interesting but do not see the point of merging as it will not change anything...

    All the same so join them up you make them even more powerful and harder to get at, like I have done with many.

    asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.com

    Go there for proof of that ... and I DO MEAN proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lgowatch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete