Friday, May 03, 2013

Local Government Ombudsman Watchers Blog Frozen

Special Notice 

The unfit for purpose Local Government Ombudsman (@LGOombudsman) is now using the hash-tag #LGOlive on Twitter to advance their spin-doctoring PR "Advisory Forum".

Individual complainants now have the means to tell the Local Government Ombudsman publicly and directly what they really think about the 'service' they have received.


Please note: This blog will no longer updated. However, it (670 posts) will be left on line for reference purposes. Thanks to all those who have taken an interest in my blog posts over the years.

I would advise anyone dissatisfied with the Local Government Ombudsman to now contact the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG) select committee who have twice (2005 and 2012) had the opportunity to improve the system of administrative justice in England and have demonstrably failed on both occasions.

It appears to me that they prefer to tinker with, rather than significantly improve, the current discredited system so they can continue to mask the true level of local authority wrongdoing.

I believe this is because the DCLG are also responsible for local government and the last think they would want is for the true level of local authority wrongdoing becoming public knowledge.

Footnote: Make sure any correspondence is addressed to the appropriate select committee and not the DCLG in general. The DCLG have a habit of ignoring any evidence against the Local Government Ombudsman for the reason stated above.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to keep this blog going. It's provided a lot of useful information for me,

    It's a great place for others to find solace and know their suffering has been shared by others.

    Having a dispute with a Local Council is a nightmare world. The nightmare just carries on same when you contact the LGO.

    It's a reality outside normal perception, where you're suddenly shipped off to a place like North Korea. Lies mutate into truth before your very eyes. The very words of your complaint are rewritten, and before you know it, you've become the bad guy... And another one flies over the cuckoo's nest.

    You end up longing to be lobotomised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday, 2 June 2013
    Hello Watcher,
    I too would like to add & record my thanks to you for taking the time to keep your blog going. I now publish my own little amateurish Blog. alan harvey flounders aka "Coffin Dodger " & I know it’s not easy- I started some five (5) years ago- after following your advice & helpful information! -

    I to have suffered at the Hands of both Elected & Unelected Council Officials, anyone having a dispute with a Local Council enters a nightmare world. I agree with VenalCamden that the nightmare continues when you contact the LGO.! & the Department for Communities & Local Government - also don’t wish to know about Council Corruption either - I wish you well for the future, Thanks again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to know I wasn't alone just a pity not able to put in public domain but yes for sure absolutely spot on your worst nightmare which I'm sure most of us wouldn't go through had we known what it was all about I could realy rant but won't I know truth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot find The Case of Mr and Mrs Wain verses Stoke on Trent City Council can any one help me to retreive it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malcolm, please contact me by email. Trevor

      Delete